- 100% Pure Scottish Salmon Oil: No artificial additives or nasty preservatives. Ethically sourced from sustainable Scottish Salmon reared in the deep sea lochs of Scotland. Slowly extracted to maintain the powerful antioxidant qualities along with the rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Improves Coat & Reduces Itchy Skin: A natural source of long-chain omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which are proven to improve the coat and skin, making it soft and shiny along with helping to prevent skin allergies.
- Aids Joint & Hip Mobility: Reduces inflammation which causes pain and discomfort in joints. Help prevent and treat joint problems by adding this supplement to your pets diet.
- Easy To Use: Simply pump the appropriate amount on your pet's meal, and the hard work is done. The oil has a natural, delicious taste that appeals to cats, dogs and all pets.
- Healthy Supplement: The rich fatty acids found in our Pure Salmon Oil have been shown to support joint function and heart and immune system health. Our tasty supplement is proven to nourish your pet from the inside out with no fuss.
Salmon Oil 99.5%, Antioxidants (natural tocopherols) 0.5%
Omega 3 24-26% (DHA 10-12%) (EPA 7-9%)
Omega 6 6.6%
Omega 9 16-17%
Suitable For: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Ferrets
Mix with your pets food, introduce gradually over 1 week.
1 pump ≈ 2ml / 1tsp = 5ml
Small (<10kg) 0.5-1 tsp/2-5ml/day
Medium (10-25kg) 1-2 tsp/5-10ml/day
Large (25-50kg) 2-3 tsp/10-15ml/day
X Large (50+kg) 3-4 tsp/15-20ml/day
Cats should be fed 1-2 ml per day. Ferrets 1ml per day.
Suitable for animals after 6-8 weeks of age.
SHAKE BEFORE USE
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. For animal use only. Keep out of reach from children. Use within 9 months of opening.
Each bottls is 500ml.